The Chamber is a non-profit, non-governmental and non-political organization. The objectives as follows:
- To create a forum that allows members to assist and compliment each other in establishing a smooth framework for the development of Indian business in the Netherlands.
- To assist authorities in the Netherlands in promoting India–Netherlands commercial and economic co-operation through the dissemination of information on the Netherlands to Indian business and industry.
- To gather, exchange and collate business and other relevant information for the benefits of the members.
- To cooperate with relevant organizations for creating suitable conditions for the members and their families working and living in the Netherlands.
- To organize business meetings with Government bodies for its members.
- To organize social events for the members and community.
- To publish and circulate periodically, to the members, a Newsletter/emails covering useful information.
- To assist members by way of advice on proper and lawful business practices without intervening in any legal disputes involving them.
All the activities of the Chamber, as outlined above, shall be conducted in accordance with define constitution.